Our Mission is expressed in Three Big Words that define what we are about
We exist to facilitate for people to find Meaning * Purpose * Fulfillment in Jesus Christ in all of life.
- We exist to help people find the true meaning of their life in Jesus Christ
- Life is meaningless for many people today especially those who do not believe in Jesus.
- Jesus said, ‘I am the way, the truth and the life…’(John 14:6).
- The real meaning of Life is found in a personal relationship with Jesus and there is no meaningful Life outside of Jesus Christ.
- The search for Truth, Identity and lasting Freedom ends with finding Jesus.
John 8: 31 – 32 Jesus therefore said to the Jews who believed him, If ye abide in my word, ye are truly my disciples; 32 and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free.
- Jesus is the Truth, the whole Truth and nothing but The Truth. If we are to be assured about anything in this life and beyond, it is that which Jesus makes known to us.
- We exist to administer Truth through the Teaching of The Word of God and the Worship of Jesus so that people can move from Meaningless Existence to Meaningful Living
- Finding His will for us is the greatest of all discoveries
- Life is not about you! It is not about me! It is all about God. He made us for Himself.
- Ephesians 2:10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.
- We believe that each person has a unique mission on earth and that the ultimate purpose for our existence is to glorify God. Life has a purpose!
- This is called the existential quest of humankind.
- We all desire to know why we are I here – on planet earth?
- One of the greatest questions that human beings try to get answers for is, ‘Why do I Exist?
- LifePoint exists to facilitate for members to discover God’s will for their lives and to serve Him through Ministry Teams (departments)
- Every person desires to be truly happy in this life. We continually ask, “How can I be truly happy?”
- We believe God intents for us to be fulfilled and to be completely satisfied in Him
Phil.4: 4-7 – Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! 5 Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. 6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
- Celebrating Jesus is a powerful tool against spiritual boredom, dull religious legalism and enticement to short term joys of this world
- The believer’s life is meant to be one of unending joy and full satisfaction in Jesus Christ
- God commands us to find Joy in all of life through Jesus.
- LifePoint is a celebration center and catalyst for ‘enjoying life in Christ’ through Worship, Christian Fellowship and Caring Communities